Inside my bag!

18:45 Karabesque 0 Comments

Hey everyone!
It was a long time I wanted to make a post "What is in my bag". I've finally done it. Lot of bags are organised, and considered. Mine... absolutely not! I put what i need just today. I don't have little purses inside, bags in bag and so on. Maybe i should change it cause i always search for something for a quite long time :)

1. Earphones - are irreplaceable in the train during my road to university
2. Sunglasses - especially in summer eye protection is important
3. Pen - my favourite, so fresh, so girly , bought in Tiger
4. Brush - Tangle Teezer , compact. Small and reliable. Best for quick hairstyle improvements
5. Pocket money - for hot chocolate or just train ticket
6. Nail conditioner - nail care wherever you want. My favourite is Regenerum
7. Watch - i always have it with me. Although i have it , i' m always late :)


1. Glasses - RayBan , always look good
2. Good book - this point is changeable. This time it's Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange


Cosmetic part of my bag is also changeable but basics are: hand cream (Neutrogena, Evree), pouder (L'Oreal), eye drops, lip balm (Carmex).



HOW DO YOUR BAGS LOOK LIKE? WHAT DO YOU CARRY INSIDE?

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze: